We actively collaborate with the Academy of Fine Arts in Bologna, the G. B. Martini Music Conservatory in Bologna, the University of Bologna (through its College of China), the O. Vecchi – A. Tonelli Higher Institute of Music Studies in Modena, the L. Campiani Music Conservatory in Mantua, the G. Verdi Higher Institute of Music Studies in Ravenna, the Academy of Fine Arts in Ravenna, the Academy of Fine Arts in Verona, the Ligustica Academy of Fine Arts in Genoa, the Academy of Fine Arts in Cuneo and the Academy of Fine Arts in Pisa.
Our aim is to support the inclusion of international students in the context of Italian institutions, accompanying them throughout their studies. We provide support to these institutions, helping to manage students by coordinating communications and multilingual translations, particularly in the Chinese language. Our activities include:
- Guidance in accessing the chosen course of study.
- Assistance in drafting and translating documents for institutional communications with the enrolled students.
- Linguistic mediation between the management and administration bodies and the students during enrolment and throughout the academic year.
- Organization and management of Italian language exams required for application and admission to programs, as well as progress and final tests to assure that the required language level has been reached.
- Mediation between students and teaching staff where more effective communication is required.
- Paired or Tandem conversation activities fostering intercultural dialogue.
We are an officially recognized vendor, registered and qualified on MEPA, the Italian Public Administration Electronic Market established by the Ministry of Economy.